Finally! The Power of Krill Oil Meets the Power of Fish Oil
The rising star of the Omega-3 world, Krill Oil has been heralded for its
unique phospholipid complex and the powerful Astaxanthin it provides.
Phospholipids carry the EPA & DHA directly into the cells, allowing the human
body to absorb them very easily. They are also important in protecting cell
membranes from free radicals. Astaxanthin, one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants, helps protect the body’s tissues from oxidative stress, along with
a wide range of other health-supporting benefits.* KrillBerry is virtually the same as Purity's best selling Krill Omega-3 Super Formula. KrillBerry features an additional 20mg super fruit and berry proprietary blend.
Five Reasons Why KrillBerry is Completely Unique
Purity's KrillBerry™ is in a league of its own due to its combination of Krill, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Phytonutrients Super Fruits and Vitamin D3:
- 300 mg of Ultra-Pure Krill - for joint, cholesterol, brain and antioxidant support.*
- Plus highly concentrated Omega-3 Fish Oil - for joint, heart, triglyceride, focus and skin support.*
- A total of 1000 mg of EPA and DHA, the active ingredients in Omega-3 oils - the same amount recommended by the American Heart Association.
- Contains 1000 IU Vitamin D3 to support bone, muscle, immune health.*
- KrillBerry also delivers a proprietary super fruit energy blend containing Açai, Wild Blueberry, Raspberry, Pomegranate and more.
The Best of Both Worlds - the KrillBerry Advantage
Why combine Fish oil and Krill oil? The rationale makes perfect sense from a
scientific standpoint. While fish oils are a great source of DHA and EPA, which
are essential for a healthy body, unfortunately Fish Oil does not deliver its
EPA and DHA in the preferred phospholipids form. But Krill oil does.
Phospholipids are important because they function like a “Fast Pass” enabling
the active compounds in Omega 3’s (the DHA and EPA) to quickly assimilate into
the cell membrane, swiftly delivering Krill’s active ingredients to the cells
and tissues. Although this phospholipid advantage is one of Krill’s key
benefits over fish oil, since Krill oil is not particularly rich in DHA and EPA
the combination of "Krill and Omega-3 Fish oil" provides a unique advantage
neither one can provide by itself. This is the the KrillBerry Advantage.
With Purity’s KrillBerry™, you get the BEST of BOTH worlds in one single
formula. You enjoy a wide variety of benefits that neither Fish oil nor Krill
oil could provide by itself. This advanced combination delivers:
- The extra antioxidant power of Krill not found in Fish Oil
- Added absorption benefits of phospholipids
- The advanced Cholesterol support of Krill + Triglyceride support of Fish Oil
- Powerful joint function and comfort benefits of Krill
- Potent levels of DHA and EPA of Omega-3 Fish Oil for brain function support
- Added value of 1000 IU of Vitamin D
- Energizing phytonutrient super fruits
Research Update-Fish Oil Benefits Cognitive Performance and Cardiovascular Health!
In a noteworthy new clinical study published in the Nutrition Journal (Nov 22, 2012) a group of 44 healthy middle aged to elderly subjects achieved better cognitive performance after taking 3 grams of fish oil daily for just five weeks. This placebo-controlled trial utilized the "cross-over" study method which means the participants took either fish oil or a placebo for 5 weeks, followed by 5 weeks off and then switched to fish oil or placebo for another 5 weeks. After taking fish oil, subjects had improved scores on tests of working memory and selective attention. Indicators of cardiovascular health also showed positive changes that were directly correlated to the gains in cognitive function.
Unlike typical Krill Oil products, Purity’s is strongly fortified with
ultra-pure, super-concentrated fish oils, ensuring the product delivers a highly
substantial dose of DHA and EPA. All in, including the evidence-based dose of
300mg of Krill oil, you’ll enjoy a full 1100 mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which is
more than even the American Heart Association now recommends for maintaining
cardiovascular health. In addition, KrillBerry™ provides 1000 IU of
Vitamin D3, as well as the extremely valuable Astaxanthin.
The Berries and Super Fruits in Krill Berry contain anthocyanins a special
group of phytonutrients found in the plant kingdom. Anthocyanins are color
pigments that impart red, purple and blue to many fruits and vegetables. But
anthocyanins do more than make them pleasing to the eye. Anthocyanins are
strong, versatile antioxidants, contributing mightily to the health benefits of
eating lots of fruits and veggies every day.
In addition, supplementing the diet with KrillBerry may help to:
- Support cardiovascular health & function*
- Promote brain health & cognitive function*
- Supports joint health and function*
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease†
∞ Brand names may be furnished upon request, but do represent exact comparisons of actual leading brands.
† Supportive but not conclusive research shows that
consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary
heart disease. One serving of Krill Omega-3 provides 1,000 grams of EPA and DHA
omega-3 fatty acids.
This product contains soybean, crustacean shellfish (Krill) and fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel and calamari).