Features and Benefits
The Benefits of Purity’s Ultra-Pure Calcium
Ultra-Pure Calcium™ delivers ESC® whole-food Calcium, which is ultra-pure and
clinically tested. Ultra-Pure Calcium™ also provides essential bone-healthy
co-factors Magnesium, Vitamin D & Vitamin K2 to fortify and support your bones
ESC® Whole-Food Calcium
ESC® is one of nature’s purest and most absorbable forms of calcium from
eggshells. ESC® combines ultra-pure calcium carbonate with inherent
transport proteins for maximum absorption and essential trace minerals to support normal bone mineral density.* ESC® is the whole-food choice for
ESC® Calcium is a unique, source of calcium. ESC®’s high
elemental calcium (allowing for a smaller dose), and superior bioavailability
provide distinct advantages for supporting bone health.*
The ESC® Advantage – Your Ideal Source for Calcium:
- Nearly 20% more absorbable than other forms of Calcium Carbonate.
- Transporter proteins in eggshell calcium significantly enhance bioavailability.
- Multiple human clinical trials have shown the effectiveness of eggshell calcium for bone mineral density support.*
- High elemental calcium (minimum 35%) provides greater formulation flexibility.
- Ultra-Pure ESC® is lower in Heavy Metals than other calcium sources.
- Non-chemical, eco-friendly manufacturing process in an FDA regulated GMP facility.
- Ultra-refined eggshell calcium avoids typical digestive discomfort.
- Provides a pure source of calcium that appeals to the growing consumer demand.
The Purity Difference - Key Co-Factors*
Vitamin D - without Vitamin D, Calcium can’t be adequately metabolized.
Vitamin D is an important regulator of calcium metabolism and supports bone
health by maintaining calcium balance. Vitamin D is crucial for cellular
differentiation and it maintains healthy cellular function throughout the body.*
Magnesium – a cofactor for hundreds of essential metabolic processes in the
Vitamin K - is included in the formula to promote optimum delivery of calcium into
bones and help maintain normal levels of calcium in soft tissues.*
Ultra-Pure Calcium™ features an emerging super star ingredient spotlighted in
the media called Vitamin K2. Vitamin K2’s function in the body is crucial in
that it enhances calcium absorption into the bones and helps KEEP Calcium in the
bones, where it belongs. By virtue of this, Vitamin K2 keeps Calcium out of
other areas of the body, where we do not want it to accumulate.*
Along with a well-balanced diet, Ultra-Pure Calcium helps maintain healthy bone mass over time.*
To meet established specifications for dietary supplements, our manufacturer adheres to the highest quality control standards, including:
• NSF International GMP Registration
• Health Canada GMP Certified
• Written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to comply with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) for dietary supplements, in accordance with 21 CFR Part 111
• Finished products that meet or exceed United States Pharmacopeia (USP37/NF32) specifications
• Certificates of Analysis available
• VCP (Vendor Certification Program) to ensure raw material quality
• Compliance with the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002