Features and Benefits
A Revolutionary Multi!
The research is in and it’s about time. While most of us already believed vitamins provide crucial health-supporting benefits, the Journal of the American Medical Association recently reported that it is “prudent” for adults to take multivitamins! (JAMA. 2002; 287:3127-3129). But don’t just reach for any multivitamin on the store shelf. You deserve better!
60 Breakthrough Nutrients
As with all of our products, we make “no compromise for quality” with the Perfect Multi®. Its impressive list of ingredients include:
- The full array of B vitamins for healthy energy, vitamin E and 400 mcg of Folic Acid to support heart health*
- Balanced ratios of Calcium Citrate and Magnesium to support healthy bones and muscles*
- Alpha Lipoic Acid and Pomegranate to support circulatory health*
- A full 10 mg of Lutein to support healthy vision, plus now with 2 mg of Lycopene*
- 500 mg vitamin C, 2000 IU vitamin D plus Bioflavonoids to support energy, immunity and blood vessel health*
- Contains 100% SelenoExcell™ Selenium, a trademarked selenium yeast that
replicates the natural form of selenium found in foods. As a hallmark of
quality, SelenoExcell™ is approved for use in clinical trials, thanks to its
batch-to-batch consistency. Selenium functions as part of the body’s internal
antioxidant enzyme system and SelenoExcell™ is a superior form of this essential
Support Healthy Skin
Many people recognize lutein (marigold extract) as a supplement important for eye
health. The light-filtering ability of lutein, coupled with its
antioxidant qualities has been researched and shown to have a
protective effect on skin health as well. Researchers have shown lutein is also deposited
throughout human skin, delivering multi-faceted activity,
including antioxidant benefits, to skin cells. Lutein provides
photo-protective support to our eyes and skin - the only organs
of the body directly exposed to the outside environment. Lutein
is also beneficial to the skin because it helps improve skin
hydration and elasticity. In a 12-week clinical study, lutein,
taken orally promoted skin hydration.
Top Reasons For Taking Purity's Perfect Multi®
- High Quality Nutrients -The Perfect Multi® “makes no compromise for quality.” It has Organically-Bound Selenium, 6 full mg of FloraGLO® Lutein to support the eyes, Vitamin E, the alkaline form of Vitamin C, the highly absorbable form of Vitamin B12 and more.
- It Saves Time And Money... And It’s Convenient - With the Perfect Multi® you avoid the hassle and expense of taking a variety of separate vitamin formulas. Now you may not need separate formulas with just B vitamins, or Vitamin C Formulas, or separate Vitamin E, Folic Acid or Zinc blends. The Perfect Multi® makes it easy! The Perfect Multi® is like a Vision Support Formula, Immune Support Formula, Cardio Support Formula and Energy Support Formula... ALL in one!* So you save time, money and make your life easier!
- You Get More Folic Acid - Studies show adults optimally need at least 400 mcg of Folic Acid daily. You’ll get this much in Purity’s Multi.
- You Get Highly Absorbable Vitamins - Capsules are preferred over rock-hard tablets. Even digestive enzymes are included to support the absorption process.
- Now It Contains Pomegranate - P40p Pomegranate supports healthy aging and antioxidant health.
- No Iron Added - No iron added - particularly important for adult men and post menopausal women.
- Your Assurance - Pomegranate supports healthy aging, antioxidant health and protects the body against free radical damage.
Convenient All-In-One Formula
With the Perfect Multi® you avoid the hassle and expense of taking a variety of separate vitamin formulas. The Perfect Multi® is like a vision support formula, immune support formula, cardio support formula and energy support formula all in one!
Perfect Multi® Helps To Support:
- Healthy Immunity*
- Healthy Energy Levels*
- Healthy Brain Function*
- Heart Health and Normal Circulation*
To meet established specifications for dietary supplements, our manufacturer adheres to the highest quality control standards, including:
• NSF International GMP Registration
• Health Canada GMP Certified
• Written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to comply with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) for dietary supplements, in accordance with 21 CFR Part 111
• Finished products that meet or exceed United States Pharmacopeia (USP37/NF32) specifications
• Certificates of Analysis available
• VCP (Vendor Certification Program) to ensure raw material quality
• Compliance with the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002