Features and Benefits
Three Clinical Probiotics Promoting Intestinal Transit Time, Digestive Comfort and GI Wellness*
Probiotics are "helpful friendly flora" that keep your gut healthy.* Emerging
science shows that Probiotics can powerfully impact our health in many positive
ways. Typical diets are often depleted of foods rich in probiotics such as
yogurt, fermented foods like sauerkraut, kefir, soft cheeses, sour pickles, etc.
Supplementing with a good Probiotic can be a wise choice. The Triple Action
Probiotic™ is a highly innovative Probiotic
formulation. Its leading strain, the clinically tested BB536® from Japan,
delivers meaningful benefits for healthy transit time, gut health, immunity,
regularity, digestion and more. Because of the role BB536® plays in promoting
healthy transit time, a marker of good health.
Transit time is defined as the rate at which food passes through your
digestive tract -- from the mouth through elimination. Sluggish transit time can
be a factor that contributes to occasional constipation, gas, bloating,
sluggishness and GI discomfort. Optimal transit time is a barometer of good
health and vitality. The Triple Action Probiotic featuring three
shelf stable clinically studied probiotics. The lead probiotic, the revered
BB536® strain has specific clinical studies demonstrating its power and efficacy
in promoting healthy transit time. Like a conductor on a train, the BB536® in
Triple Action Probiotic -- helps keep things moving in a healthy way. Altogether the three
strains in this highly innovative Probiotic support nutrient absorption, gut
function and healthy digestive function throughout the entire length of the
BB536® - Friendly Flora Alive in the GI Tract, Clinically Demonstrated GI Health Efficacy*
The Japanese are known for their appreciation of the health benefits of
probiotics, and BB536® is one of Japan’s most widely used probiotics in food and
supplements. According to the lead researchers who developed BB536® it meets the
obvious but frequently missing requirement for probiotics to be efficacious:
"it has the advantage of reaching the intestines in a living state." By virtue
of BB536's ability to support healthy Intestinal transit time, it can be quite
useful in helping people manage occasional constipation, sluggishness,
irregularity, gas and bloating.
The efficacy of BB536®, now proven in over 25 human clinical studies, not only
has to do with its stability, but also with its particular characteristics. The
premise for the development of BB536 was that you would get the most efficacious
probiotic by most closely replicating the bifidobacteria strain found in the
bellies of healthy infants, which is critical to their survival and growth. The
fact that BB536® resembles this naturally-occurring strain is likely to be one
of the key reasons why it has proven to be so effective as a nutritional
supplement for adults seeking to improve their intestinal health and to
strengthen their immune system.* So by using BB536® to increase our levels of
bifidobacteria, we can ensure we are maintaining a healthy gut ecology, the
environment where probiotic bacteria, the "friendly flora" that are so important
to digestive function and GI health, have the upper hand in the intestinal
LA-14 Another Probiotic Survivor Working for You—Where It Counts
In order for a probiotic to reach the GI tract alive and ready to do its job in
maintain a healthy intestinal tract, it must survive passage through the
stomach, and this is a bit like running a gauntlet for the little guys. LA-14
Lactobacillus acidophilus wins "The Survivor Contest" with flying colors. The
ability of LA-14 to survive stomach acid and bile has been demonstrated through
repeat testing. LA-14 is highly resistant to a highly acidic environment and a
concentration of bile salts.* After successfully navigating passage into the
lower GI tract, La-14 has another important trait: it adheres exceedingly well
to the intestinal mucosa, the cellular lining of the gut wall. It comes a no
surprise that LA-14 also exhibits tested efficacy in playing its role as a
lactic-acid producing probiotic*
GastoBacillus™ Bacillus coagulans -Three is Good Company
Bacillus coagulans is known for its hardiness and stability. The unique
probiotic is found in nature with a natural protective shell around it, an
endospore, which remains intact until it dissolves in the GI tract. Like L.
Acidophilus, Bacillus coagulans secretes lactic acid which is important for
maintaining the mildly acidic pH of the gut that the Friendly Flora need to
thrive.* As the ideal addition the probiotic trio in Triple Action Probiotic,
GastoBacillus™ Bacillus coagulans as a team player with BB535® and LA-14 to help
keep the whole GI tract healthy and function as it should.*
Triple Action Probiotic – Key Features and Benefits
- Providing 3 class leading, clinically tested probiotics in each serving – BB536®, La-14, GastroBacillus™
- Delivers 13 billion hardy, stable CFU (Colony Forming Units/ live bacteria) in each capsule.
- Premier quality and extra care - at each step of the process - from storage of the raw materials to blending in a special "low-shear blender" and packaging at low temperatures. Ensures optimal benefit from the friendly bacteria.
- Shelf stable, easily separated "cold-foil sealed" blister packs protect each capsule against heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate – store in a cool, dry place.
- Individually wrapped blisters provide great portability for those who want to take it on the go.
- Innovative DRcaps™ (Delayed Release) veggie capsules protect against stomach acids and deliver the probiotics intact and active to the small and large intestines.
- To prolong stability Purity integrates a two-step packaging process to protect against moisture, heat, air and light.
- First we flush the environment with nitrogen to remove oxygen and moisture.
- Next, we individually seal each capsule using low temperature cold foil seals minimizing heat and light.
With 13 Billion CFU (Colony Forming Units) per capsule to replenish you GI
tract while promoting a healthy gut flora balance - take Purity’s cutting edge Triple Action Probiotic daily to experience a new level of healthy Transit time, digestive health,
GI comfort and function.*
To achieve the highest standard in specifications of
finished product, our manufacturer adheres to the highest quality
control measures, including:
• NSF International GMP Registration
• NNFA certified
• TGA Certified
• Health Canada, European Union GMP Certified
• Written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to comply
with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) ensuring
• ISO 17025 accreditation of in-house laboratories
performing Chemical, Physical, and Microbial testing
• Finished products that meet and often exceed United States
Pharmacopeia (USP30) specifications
• Certificates of Analysis available
• VCP (Vendor Certification Program) to ensure raw material
• Compliance with the Public Health Security and
Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002