PURITY PRODUCTS -- MAKING A DIFFERENCE & MAKING AMERICA HEALTHIER
We are looking for qualified, professional, courteous, enthusiastic people to join our Team who share our vision, commitment and passion for health and excellence. Our top notch Training Academy is dedicated to developing your skills so you can excel in delivering and achieving excellence.
WHAT INSPIRES US AT PURITY PRODUCTS?
At Purity Products we aim high. We're inspired by a culture of collaboration -- driven by values, motivated by a sense of teamwork, accountability, shared vision and goals. We work hard, but at the same time, we enjoy the satisfaction of knowing our cutting-edge nutritional formulations deliver good health and positively impact our customers. With over 1 million customers, at Purity our mission is to make "America healthier one customer at a time".
It is for this reason that we seek out the most qualified individuals to fill our positions and take pride in doing so. We make no compromises in our pursuit for superior products, so we would never settle for anything less in terms of our employees. At Purity Products we believe our most valuable resource and asset is our people.
The next step in the application process is for you to email your resume to our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for taking an interest in Purity Products and we look forward to connecting with you in the near future.
Still Growing After All These Years
Purity Products® was founded in 1993 by current President and CEO Jahn Levin. What started as a three-person operation has blossomed into a thriving, multimillion dollar nutritional and health products company.
For over 20 years Purity Products has thrived, and our dedication to evidence based nutraceuticals has grown. Our headquarters are located in Plainview, New York, and with our newly renovated, facility, we have made greater commitments to technology and dedicated even more resources to providing our customers with the best possible service. With a broader customer service department, larger panel of experts and larger shipping facilities, we look forward to serving our customers for a long time to come. Purity Products® has strong core values and believes in the fundamental principles of integrity, commitment and corporate responsibility. We work with the Vitamin Angels Alliance and Island Harvest to help make the world a healthier place to live. The key factor in the success of Purity Products® has been our relentless pursuit of quality in every single product we carry.
What to Expect When You Work at Purity Products
- A highly competitive compensation structure, including healthy end-of-year performance bonuses.
- Daily 1 hour paid breaks.
- Paid personal time off, sick time and holidays.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Health/Dental/Vision, 401K, Profit sharing, LTD, STD, Life insurance and AD&D.
- On-Site paid training programs.
- Access every day to health products and vitamins for FREE, company discounts on all products.
- A relaxed environment with recognition, rewards and fun events. Think foosball tournaments, basketball and softball teams, picnics, pizza parties and wearing jeans and sneakers to work.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Integrity, team spirit and values you can take pride in.
Current Employment Opportunities
We consider our Customer Care Specialists to have some of the most important positions within the company. Their interaction with customers, on a daily basis, is the lifeblood of our business. Without superior customer service and care, our business would not succeed.
This position may be for you if...
- You enjoy a highly competitive compensation structure including: Hourly base pay + monthly commissions as well as healthy mid-year and end-year performance bonuses.
- You enjoy learning and actively participating in your continued developmental growth, including: 3 week paid training program.
- You like responding to customer requests and inquiries with an upbeat, professional and respectful approach.
- You are empathetic as well as diplomatic, with discretion and sound judgment being instinctive.
- You enjoy giving customers information and educating them on products and their benefits.
- You like tailoring offers based on the individual needs of each customer.
- You are patient, calm under pressure and able to work independently as well as within a team.
- You enjoy using your developed skills and refined strategies to enthusiastically turn requests into increased revenue opportunities.
- You thrive on succeeding and achieving monthly goals while keeping in mind the true value of a customer.
- You have a can-do attitude and enjoy taking the time to explain procedures, identify problems, resolve billing issues, and forwarding adjustments.
- You have keen communication skills, written and verbal as well as interpersonal expertise.
- You pay attention to details and are willing to be flexible and adaptable to change.
We believe you will be successful if...
- You have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- You are available to work Full-time hours Monday – Friday, with open flexibility between the hours of 9 AM – 7 PM.
- You are at ease in a call center environment.
- You have customer service/sales experience and are really, really good at engaging with people.
- You have a talent for balancing multiple tasks and prioritizing effectively in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- You have strong computer skills with the ability to type 30+ words per minute.
- You are positive, personable, sincere and take a genuine interest in the people around you.
*Pre-Employment Background and Drug Screens will be performed