Features and Benefits
World Class Multivitamin With A Phytonutrient Blend
Experience the benefits of Purity’s most advanced multivitamin/mineral
supplement. Perfect Multi Super Greens® delivers a comprehensive list of
essential vitamins and minerals including:
- Vitamin A, 100 percent as Beta carotene
- The full array of B Vitamins
- Vitamin C as the preferred mineral ascorbates, plus 25 mg of ascorbyl palmitate/fat soluble vitamin C
- 2000 IUs of Vitamin D
- Vitamin E with mixed tocopherols, plus tocotrienols for full spectrum vitamin E nutrition.
- Calcium citrate
- Contains 100% SelenoExcell™ Selenium, a trademarked selenium yeast that
replicates the natural form of selenium found in foods. As a hallmark of
quality, SelenoExcell™ is approved for use in clinical trials, thanks to its
batch-to-batch consistency. Selenium functions as part of the body’s internal
antioxidant enzyme system and SelenoExcell™ is a superior form of this essential
- Zinc citrate and other essential minerals.
But meeting your daily needs for absorbable vitamins and minerals is just
the beginning of what Perfect Multi Super Greens® does to fortify you with
optimum nutrition. As a multivitamin/mineral plus Super Foods Formula, Perfect
Multi Super Greens® provides a rich menu of nutraceuticals such as Pomegranate
extract, FloraGLO® Lutein, Grape Seed extract, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Cranberry
extract, Quercetin, Lycopene, CoQ10 and more. Absorption is optimized with
Purity's exclusive Bioabsorb Complex™, containing Lactospore®, an advanced,
gut-stable probiotic plus Bioperine®, nature’s bioavailability enhancer.
And now, Perfect Multi Super Greens® has been upgraded and improved with the addition of Spectra™ and OptiBerry®.
Spectra™ Fortifies Your Body with 5 Dimensional Free Radical Targeting
Spectra™ is a Super Food formula-within-a-formula scientifically designed to
deliver 5-dimensional free radical targeting. This one-of-a kind proprietary
blend contains more than thirty ingredients selected for their antioxidant
activity. Spectra™ helps neutralize the five major types of free radicals that
form in the body.* Here is the list of superior quality fruit, vegetable, and
herb extracts and concentrates:
- Broccoli Sprout Concentrate
- Onion Extract
- Tomato Concentrate
- Broccoli Concentrate
- Carrot Concentrate
- Spinach Concentrate
- Kale Concentrate
- Brussels Sprout Concentrate
- Green Coffee Extract
- Acerola (fruit) Extract
- Basil Concentrate
- Oregano Concentrate
- Cinnamon Concentrate
- VitaCurrant® Blackcurrant Extract
- VitaBlue® Wild Blueberry Extract
- Camu Camu (fruit) Concentrate
- Açai (fruit) Concentrate
- Mangosteen (fruit) Concentrate
- Green Tea Extract
- VitaRed™ Apple Extract
- Elderberry Concentrate
- Blue Corn Extract
- Turmeric Extract (root)
- Garlic Concentrate
- Sweet Cherry Concentrate
- Blackberry Concentrate
- Chokeberry Concentrate
- Raspberry Concentrate
- Bilberry Extract
OptiBerry® -- A Feast of Anthocyanins, the Berry Color-Makers
OptiBerry® is a unique proprietary blend of berry extracts and powders.
OptiBerry®, contains standardized levels of anthocyanins, special phytonutrients
that give berries their rich colors. Science has shown that berries contain
antioxidants. Among these, anthocyanins are stand-outs! Without
anthocyanins our world (and dinner table) would be a lot less colorful!
Anthocyanins are pigments that impart red, purple and blue to many fruits and
vegetables. But anthocyanins do more than make fruits and vegetables pleasing to
the eye. Anthocyanins are strong, versatile antioxidants, contributing mightily
to the health benefits of eating lots of fruits and veggies every day. An
abundance of scientific evidence suggests anthocyanins help maintain health of
the human body on many levels.* Anthocyanins are reported to support
cardiovascular health by helping maintain the structural integrity of blood
vessels. Blending berry extracts such as Blueberry, Bilberry, Elderberry,
Raspberry and Strawberry, OptiBerry® has been studied clinically and found
effective at protecting cells against free radicals.*
FloraGLO® Lutein Supports Vision
Numerous peer-reviewed studies link the important eye-health benefits of the
antioxidant Lutein. The macula is in the center of the retina, behind
the lens. Studies show that Lutein is the predominant carotenoid found in the
macula and lens where it plays an important antioxidant role in maintaining
vision as we age. FloraGLO® Lutein is one of the best researched brands in the
world in the area of eye health. Interestingly, recent research also shows that
supplementation with FloraGLO® can have a significant, positive impact on
measures of skin appearance.* Every serving of Perfect Multi Super Greens®
contains a full 10 mg of FloraGLO® Lutein, the clinically tested dose.
Support Healthy Skin
Many people recognize lutein (marigold extract) as a supplement important for eye
health. The light-filtering ability of lutein, coupled with its
antioxidant qualities has been researched and shown to have a
protective effect on skin health as well. Researchers have shown lutein is also deposited
throughout human skin, delivering multi-faceted activity,
including antioxidant benefits, to skin cells. Lutein provides
photo-protective support to our eyes and skin - the only organs
of the body directly exposed to the outside environment. Lutein
is also beneficial to the skin because it helps improve skin
hydration and elasticity.* In a 12-week clinical study, lutein,
Taken orally promoted skin hydration.
Purity’s BioAbsorb Complex™
Perfect Multi Super Greens® features Purity’s revolutionary new BioAbsorb
Complex™, a proprietary bioavailability-enhancement technology designed to
maximize nutrient absorption, and ensure that your body gets the most out of
Perfect Multi Super Greens®*.
Top 5 Reasons To Take Perfect Multi Super Greens®
- High Quality Nutrients - The Perfect Multi Super Greens®
"makes no compromise for quality." It has Organically-Bound Selenium, 10 full
mg of FloraGLO® Lutein to support the eyes, Vitamin E, the alkaline,
the highly absorbable form of Vitamin B12, Spectra™, OptiBerry®, and
- Phytonutrients with 3600+ ORAC Antioxidant Power - New Dietary
guidelines now recommend we consume 7-9 servings of fruits and vegetables
daily to obtain the full spectrum of phytonutrients. Perfect Multi Super
Greens® provides the antioxidant equivalent of 3-5 servings of fruits and
vegetables (fruits and vegetables vary on ORAC value), taking care of up to
half or more of your daily need.
- 2000 IU of Vitamin D—health experts now recommend we get at 2000 IU every day.
- You Get More Folic Acid - Studies show adults may optimally need at
least 400 mcg of Folic Acid daily. You’ll get this much in PMSG.
- Includes Pomegranate extract standardized for punicosides (antioxidant
phytonutrients) to support healthy aging, antioxidant health and protect the
body against free radical damage.*
Perfect Multi Super Greens® Supports:
- Heart Health and Energy Levels *
- Healthy Vision and Immunity*
- Healthy Brain Function*
- Healthy Aging*
QUICK CHART COMPARISON HIGHLIGHTS
- Vitamin D – Perfect Multi Super Greens has 5X more Vitamin D than other brands! They feature outdated Vitamin D levels.
- Perfect Multi Super Greens contains vitamin E with mixed tocopherols, the important vitamin E "cousins" most brands leave out.
- Vitamin B12 – provides Methylcobalamin, the highly absorbed form of vitamin B12 preferred by nutritional scientists, based on the latest research.
- Chromium – Perfect Multi Super Greens contains the branded and patented Chromax®.
- Lutein – Perfect Multi Super Greens contains a generous 10 mg per serving of top quality Lutein (FloraGLO®); most other brands contain little or none!!
To meet established specifications for dietary supplements, our manufacturer adheres to the highest quality control standards, including:
• NSF International GMP Registration
• Health Canada GMP Certified
• Written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to comply with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) for dietary supplements, in accordance with 21 CFR Part 111
• Finished products that meet or exceed United States Pharmacopeia (USP37/NF32) specifications
• Certificates of Analysis available
• VCP (Vendor Certification Program) to ensure raw material quality
• Compliance with the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002