Green at our Headquarters
Over the past several months, we have been working to create a more eco-friendly, environmentally responsible work environment at our 30,000 square-foot Corporate Headquarters and Distribution Center in Plainview, NY. Here are just a few of the accomplishments that we have made to date:
End of day, light & computers off policy
- Installation of digital thermostats throughout the building for improved temperature control thereby reducing energy usage for excessive heating and cooling.
- Instituted a “Vacant Office, No Light Policy” where by all office lights are to be turned off when an office becomes vacant. In addition, when possible, we use natural sunlight to illuminate workspaces, rather than electrical lighting.
- All computer equipment is required to be turned off when an employee leaves for the day.
- Recently replaced older high-speed printers and mailing machines with new, energy efficient models.
- Provide incentives (including premium parking spaces) to those employees who carpool.
- Eliminating Styrofoam cups from our employee cafeteria, and replacing them with washable, reusable mugs.
- Initiated company wide recycling program.
Customer Care Hours: Mon-Thu 9am-9pm ET,
Fri 9am-7pm ET, Sat 9am-5pm ET
200 Terminal Drive, Plainview, NY 11803 © 2012 Purity Products
- By Health Concerns
- Joint Health
- Healthy Aging
- Cardio Health
- Brain Health
- Immune Health
- Skin Health
- Men's Shop
- Digestive Health
- Women's Shoppe
- Sport & Energy
- Vitamin Suggestion Guide
- Web Specials
- Monthly Special
- Inventory Specials