Amazing Oranges is Your Energy Supplement, Vitamin C Supplement and Much More, All in One!
Everyone knows we need vitamin C every day to stay healthy.
Now fortified with 500 mg of vitamin C, Amazing Oranges gives you 6X
more vitamin C per serving than a glass of orange juice, 80X more vitamin C than
an apple, and 7 times more than the leading vitamin C fortified sports
drink. In fact, vitamin C plays vital roles on many levels in maintaining not
only a healthy immune system, but also keeping body tissues and structures
strong. Vitamin C is a fundamental player in building collagen -- the bricks and
mortar of the body.* While Vitamin C is important for a healthy immune system,
blood vessel health, athletic performance, energy, stamina, endurance, healthy
brain function, cardio health* and more, finding 500 mg of Vitamin C as the core
of a great tasting drink has always been difficult. Thanks to the new and
improved Amazing Oranges, getting your vitamin C, plus the circulation
supporting bioflavonoids, super fruits, phytonutrients and energizing botanicals
like Panax Ginseng and Green Coffee Bean has never been easier.* One taste and
you will agree, great health never tasted so good!
Amazing Oranges -- Supports Healthy Weight and Golden Glow*
New research on Green Coffee Bean reveals it
is an elite ingredient to support a healthy body weight.* The decaffeinated
green coffee bean extract found in Amazing Oranges features a profile of active
components called "chlorogenic acids." Safe compounds found in a number of commonly consumed foods, chlorogenic acids
exhibit health benefits. Scientific studies, in both animals and humans, have
confirmed the effects of green coffee bean extract - and chlorogenic acids
specifically - on fat metabolism.* Chlorogenic acids
appear to support the body's ability to turn fat into energy and reduce fat
accumulation.* Researchers have also discovered the affinity that orange colored
phytonutrients like beta carotene have for the skin. Amazing Oranges has
healthy levels of beta carotene, one of the key ingredients in
this innovative formula that give provide this drink with its bright orange
color. Beta carotene supports a beautiful, healthy golden glow for your skin -
from the inside out.*
Amazing Oranges™ Citrus Burst Helps To Support:
- Healthy Energy Levels*
- Endurance and Stamina*
- Mental Clarity*
- Healthy Cardiovascular Function*
- Healthy Immune Function*
Active, and Vital
Enjoy an energizing glass of Amazing Oranges anytime you want
to feel alive, alert, active and vital. This antioxidant-rich blend features a
wide array of phytochemicals and is lushly endowed with Bioflavonoids and
Carotenoids, two classes of very biologically active compounds found
in plants. The formula is amplified with Vitamins C & D and augmented with the
addition of time-tested botanical ingredients to support healthy energy levels,
endurance, cognitive activity, cardiovascular wellness, and optimal immune
Just mix Amazing Orange Stick Packs in bottled water and – PRESTO – you have a delicious drink that provides a cornucopia of
fruit and vegetable concentrates, along with vitamins and energizing herbs such
as Rhodiola, Panax ginseng, and Green Tea.
New & Improved - The Amazing Orange Difference
Amazing Oranges™ delivers 500 mg of Vitamin C per
serving - that’s over 6X more than a glass of orange juice. Vitamin C is
essential for the formation of healthy connective tissue and cartilage as well
as supporting healthy immunity.* With 7X more Vitamin C than the leading
Vitamin C fortified Sports Drink and 80X more Vitamin C than an Apple, fuel your
body with an elite array of super fruits, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Beta Carotene
found only in Amazing Oranges™.
With Color Comes Flavor and Health!
Amazing Oranges is bursting with numerous orange and yellow
fruits and vegetables that provide more than just color—they provide Health!
Polyphenols and Carotenoids are colorful components of the fruits and vegetables
that keep this formula packed with healthful factors. Purity’s "patented flavor
technology" has also locked in great taste from some of nature's prized fruits:
oranges, peaches, tangerines, cantaloupe, pineapple, clementines, papaya,
apricot, mango, kumquat, persimmons, and nectarines. Contributing to the
orange-yellow carotenoid theme in Amazing Oranges are several vegetables:
carrots, yams, pumpkin, butternut squash, and rutabaga.
Provitamin Activity and Beyond
Fruits and vegetables spanning the yellow-orange-red spectrum
are bestowed with many health-promoting qualities in part due to the carotenoid
pigments providing their color. Some carotenoids, such as beta-carotene, have
“provitamin A” activity because they can be converted into vitamin A in the
intestine. Amazing Oranges provides a superior method of attaining vitamin A
since provitamin A will not lead to a potentially unhealthy excess of the
vitamin in your body that is sometimes seen in people consuming “preformed
vitamin A” supplements. Carotenoids are still being extensively researched, but
so far we know that they have great antioxidant capacity, and that both non- and
provitamin types of carotenoids support immune response.*1
Biofavonoids = Polyphenols in Action
Bioflavonoids are the most prominent of the polyphenols,
including antioxidant-rich citrus flavonoids such as naringenin, hesperetin,
chrysin, tangeretin, and rutin. Some of these flavonoids work towards
cardiovascular health by promoting relaxation of blood vessels, while some
reinforce other antioxidants—like vitamin E—that contribute to the health of
blood vessels.2 Additionally, citrus flavonoids like hesperetin provide
antioxidant support for the brain.*3
Another ingredient in Amazing Oranges, Green Coffee Bean
Extract (GCE), has been shown to support cardiovascular health by directly
acting on blood vessels. GCE wields polyphenolic action in its chlorogenic and
ferulic acids, acting on nitric oxide in blood vessels in addition to usual
A Unique Proprietary Energy Blend
Purity has managed once again to formulate a unique blend of
"old" & "new": adaptogen botanicals that have been used for centuries are
combined in this formula with ingredients that have gained credibility through
recent research. Adaptogens like Ginseng and Rhodiola have been consumed in
China, India, and other areas of the world for thousands of years to afford the
consumers with a healthy "non-specific" response to the stressors and bodily
insults of everyday life. In other words, a steady intake of adaptogens over
time is thought to work slowly in the background to help strengthen your
constitution and eventually achieve an optimal reaction to whatever comes your
Tradition Meets Today's Demands
Many scientists agree that Panax ginseng root acts to promote
homeostasis in the human state of health.6 Maintenance of mental qualities is
one area where this botanical ingredient has shown some intriguing results;
attentiveness, responsiveness, and several other parameters of cognitive
function were affected in research subjects taking ginseng.*7 Several studies
have also shown that many ginsenosides (constituents of ginseng) have a positive impact on the immune status of subjects in
clinical trials.7, 8
Rhodiola rosea is another adaptogen featured in Amazing
Oranges that has been traditionally used in northern regions of Eurasia for
ages—and scientifically investigated in those parts of the world for decades.
Russian researchers and trainers have concluded that Rhodiola is capable of
enhancing physical endurance and energy resources of the body.9 Rhodiola rosea
has gained a reputation not only as a physical tonic, but as an means of
relieving everyday stress and fatigue that affects the mind too.* 10
Taurine—although it is just a simple amino acid—has gained some recognition for
its promotion of cardiovascular health and antioxidant activity when given as a
supplement in clinical studies.11 Taurine is responsible for a wide range of
critical processes, including cellular functions in the brain and defense of
mitochondria (cellular powerhouses) against stress.*12, 13
Amazing Oranges contains a special form of low viscosity,
water-soluble, indigestible dextrin called Fibersol-2. One thing that makes
this ingredient special is its prebiotic activity: it provides food for
Bifidobacterium, the type of gut flora that you want more of in your
gastrointestinal tract.14 Healthy gut flora contributes to better immune
function and promotes overall health.15 Furthermore, because it is fiber,
Fibersol-2 has been associated with some of the cardiovascular benefits of
Powerful Exotic Fruit Blend
To round up and add the perfect finish, we’ve augmented
further with a proprietary blend of organic fruits—two native to South America
and one to Southeast Asia—all notable for their extremely potent antioxidant
activity. Maqui berry provides antioxidant support for intracellular oxidative
stress, while also showing immune-supportive potential.17 Amla fruit has been
used traditionally in India for thousands of years, where it is still used in
over 100 herbal formulations.18 Acai berry is the famed fruit from the Amazon
containing over 3000 phytochemicals, providing superior antioxidant activity and
the scientifically-backed benefits that you can expect from an abundant
accumulation of phytochemicals.*19
- Perera, C. and G. Yen, Functional Properties of Carotenoids in Human Health. International Journal of Food Properties, 2007. 10(2): p. 201-230.
- Benavente-Garcia, O. and J. Castillo, Update on uses and properties of citrus flavonoids: new findings in anticancer, cardiovascular, and anti-inflammatory activity. J Agric Food Chem, 2008. 56(15): p. 6185-205.
- Hwang, S.L. and G.C. Yen, Neuroprotective effects of the citrus flavanones against H2O2-induced cytotoxicity in PC12 cells. J Agric Food Chem, 2008. 56(3): p. 859-64.
- Ochiai, R., et al., Green coffee bean extract improves human vasoreactivity. Hypertension Research, 2004. 27(10): p. 731-737.
- Winston, D. and S. Maimes, Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief. 2007, Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 324.
- Choi, K.T., Botanical characteristics, pharmacological effects and medicinal components of Korean Panax ginseng C A Meyer. Acta Pharmacol Sin, 2008. 29(9): p. 1109-18.
- Kiefer, D. and T. Pantuso, Panax ginseng. Am Fam Physician, 2003. 68(8): p. 1539-42.
- Tan, B.K. and J. Vanitha, Immunomodulatory and antimicrobial effects of some traditional chinese medicinal herbs: a review. Curr Med Chem, 2004. 11(11): p. 1423-30.
- Abidov, M., et al., Effect of extracts from Rhodiola rosea and Rhodiola crenulata (Crassulaceae) roots on ATP content in mitochondria of skeletal muscles. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 2003. 136(6): p. 585-587.
- Perfumi, M. and L. Mattioli, Adaptogenic and central nervous system effects of single doses of 3% rosavin and 1% salidroside Rhodiola rosea L. extract in mice. Phytother Res, 2007. 21(1): p. 37-43.
- Xu, Y.J., et al., The potential health benefits of taurine in cardiovascular disease. Exp Clin Cardiol, 2008. 13(2): p. 57-65.
- Smayda, R., Contemporary review of therapeutic benefits of taurine. Journal of Applied Nutrition, 1999. 51(2): p. 27-60.
- Palmi, M., et al., Taurine, taurine analogues, and mitochondrial function and dysfunction. Adv Exp Med Biol, 2006. 583: p. 469-79.
- Fastinger, N.D., et al., A novel resistant maltodextrin alters gastrointestinal tolerance factors, fecal characteristics, and fecal microbiota in healthy adult humans. J Am Coll Nutr, 2008. 27(2): p. 356-66.
- Ruemmele, F.M., et al., Clinical evidence for immunomodulatory effects of probiotic bacteria. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr, 2009. 48(2): p. 126-41.
- Prosky, L., When is dietary fiber considered a functional food? Biofactors, 2000. 12(1-4): p. 289-97.
- Schreckinger, M.E., et al., Berries from South America: A Comprehensive Review on Chemistry, Health Potential, and Commercialization. J Med Food, 2010.
- Kumaran, A. and R.J. Karunakaran, Nitric oxide radical scavenging active components from Phyllanthus emblica L. Plant Foods Hum Nutr, 2006. 61(1): p. 1-5.
- Schauss, A.G., Açai: An Extraordinary Antioxidant-Rich Palm Fruit. 2008: BioSocial Publications. 119.